Registration Now Open!!
June 10-12, 2022
Our registration process is quick and easy! All registration and tournament statistics will be done by the professionals at Score2Stats. Register Here today!
Tournament Registration Fee: $1325.00 + HST (81298 2999 RT0001)
Due to the still unknown Covid-19 future implications, the Capital Ringette Classic reserves the right to add an administration fee of up to $100 plus HST if additional safety measures are once again required during the 2022 tournament. This fee will only be charged if necessary and will be transparent.
- U16, U19 and Open must be prepared to play late-evening games
- All teams must be prepared to play early morning games during the tournament.
- Once a team is conditionally accepted, final acceptance is conditional on receiving an acceptance email, the receipt of the 50% non-refundable deposit and confirmation of hotel booking with one of our partner hotels (out of town teams). This is the only way to guarantee your divisional spot in the tournament.
- 50% deposit required by Mar 15, 2022, Balance due Apr 15, 2022
- Full balance due by Apr 15, 2022 for teams registering after Mar 15, 2022
- All rosters must be completed and entered on Score2Stats by May 15, 2022
- Deposit is non-refundable. (After Mar 15, 2022 or when you have been officially accepted, whichever comes first). (If the tournament does not run due to Covid-19, deposit will be refunded)
Payments may be made by email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we do not accept credit card payments for registraiton.
No Official TRF’s required. All players must meet age guidelines and proof of age and current level may be required.
Divisions: Players may play up an age group but not down without tournament approval.
Divisions and age groups will be the same as the 2021/22 season.
U10 A, B (2012 and younger) Mixed Division
U12 AA, A (2010 & 2011) Female Division
U14 AA, A, (2008 & 2009) Female Division
U16 AA, A(2006 & 2007) Female Division
U19 AA, A (2003 – 2005) Female Division
18+A (2004 and beyond!) Female Division
If you don’t feel your team fits into any of these categories, please contact us and we will work with you to put you in a division that makes sense.
Final division breakdown and level may vary depending on registration.
Divisions are filling quickly. No player info required until May 15, 2022. Divisions are subject to change and may be cancelled if registration dictates.
The tournament is fully insured for general liability insurance. If your team requires player insurance, please visit our insurance partners website for details.
ALL TEAMS REQUIRE INDIVIDUAL TEAM INSURANCE
http://www.iplayhockey.ca/37/spring/summer Proof of individual team insurance will be required for this event. Insurance for the tournament works out to approx. $14 per player!! (based on 14 players)
Thank you for considering the Capital Ringette Classic!