June 1-3, 2018
We sold out last year so don’t wait to register!
Our registration process is quick and easy! All registration and tournament statistics will be done by the professionals at Score2Stats. Register Here Today!
Tournament Registration Fee: 1095.00 + HST (81298 2999 RT0001)
- U16, U19 and Open must be prepared to play late-evening games
- All teams must be prepared to play early morning games on Friday
- Once a team is conditionally accepted, final acceptance is conditional on the receipt of the 50% non-refundable deposit. This is the only way to guarantee your divisional spot in the tournament.
- 50% deposit required by April 15, 2018, Balance due May 15, 2018 for teams registering before April 15, 2018
- Full balance due by May 15, 2018 for teams registering after April 15, 2018
- All rosters must be filled and entered on Score2Stats by May 15, 2018
- Deposit is non-refundable.
Payments may be made by email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or by cheque.
No Official TRF’s required. All players must meet age guidelines and proof of age and current level may be required.
Divisions: Players may play up an age group but not down without tournament approval.
U10 A, B (2008 and younger)
U12 AA, A (2006 & 2007)
U14 AA, A, (2004 & 2005)
U16 AA, A, (2002 & 2003)
U19 AA, A, (1999 – 2001)
18 + Open A (no need to put DOB!)
If you don’t feel your team fits into any of these categories, please contact us and we will work with you to put you in a division that makes sense.
Final division breakdown and level may vary depending on registration.
Divisions are filling quickly. Hold your spot today by registering your team. No player info required until May 15, 2018. Divisions are subject to change and may be cancelled if registration dictates.
The tournament is fully insured for general liability insurance. If your team requires player insurance, please visit our insurance partners website for details. http://www.iplayhockey.ca/37/spring/summer Proof of individual team insurance will be required for this event. Insurance for the tournament works out to less than $14 per player!! (based on 14 players)
Thank you for considering the Capital Ringette Classic!