Things to see and do in Ottawa June 2018
As the Capital of Canada, we have a lot to offer.
From our ease of getting around the City, to the Byward Market, to The Rideau Canal to Ziplining in Quebec, we have it all!
Ottawa is a fantastic City to visit. Extend your stay and take in all Ottawa has to offer.
For more things to do check out www.ottawafocus.com
- Free walking tour of downtown Ottawa. You can even reserve a free tour for the whole team.
- Canadian Museum of Nature – a real treat for everyone, free admission Thursday evenings
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Musical Ride – check out their Ride Centre to learn more about what it means to be a member of the musical ride.
- Check out national exhibits at our national museums – learn about our history and our future
- Gatineau Park – the trails are great…and don’t forget to try the Zip-lining
- Mud Hero Run Ottawa – get set for the most fun and muddiest obstacle series in North America.
- Kids Mud Hero Course – could this be your best team bonding event ever?
- Byward Market – for great food, drinks and dancing
- Casino du Lac-Leamy – slots, various tables and entertainment.
- TD Place/Lansdowne Park – restaurants, shopping and entertainment
- NordiK Spa – Nature …nuff said
For great food and restaurant ideas visit www.ottawafood.com
Visit Ottawa Tourism for a complete list of activities